Saturday, May 30, 2009

Four New Songs Added To The E-Types Playlist



Dear Fans of The E-Types:

The following songs have been added to the Playlist.

1. "All I've Got Left To Do",
2. "I Remember When I Loved Her"
3. "Big City"
4. "All I've Got Left To Do"
5. "Violet"
6. "Torture and Ecstasy"

Enjoy, sit back, relax and enjoy the lovely Music of The E-Types!! A huge thank you and a round of applause for Bob Wence and The E-Types. Bob Wence has such a beautiful singing voice and is an excellent rythmn Guitarist. I admire him very much.

Love and Peace,

Tina M.

3 comments:

TINA said...

Dear Bob,

I really love listening to all of these new songs on the Playlist. "Violet", "Torture and Ecstasy" and "I remember when I loved her" with the introduction by Paul of The Zombies are FANTASTIC.

I thank you for sharing your Music with the world. You're such an excellent singer and rythmn Guitar player. Keep it up!!!

Tina M.

Etypebob said...

Hi Tina,
The E-types BlogSpot looks Great!
You're doing a wonderful job keeping it current.
Many Thanks,
Bob

TINA said...

Hi Bob,

You are very welcome! You're a very deserving Musician. I appreciate ALL of your Music very much!

You are TRULY blessed with a lot of talent!

Many Thanks,
Tina M.