Thursday, November 27, 2008

PUT THE CLOCK BACK ON THE WALL



PUT THE CLOCK BACK ON THE WALL Released in 1967 by Capitol Records

Lyrics:

When the local population starts to worry about your mood
Starts to wonder why the clouds are in your eyes
You can tell them that it's the flowers or the cinder in the air
but don't let on what's under your disguise

Hey

I can't reveal what's inside or behind me and
thoughts that are real I can't feel
They won't find me

Hey

Put the clock back on the wall!
I've been away where the night meets the morning
Flashes of gray bring the day and it's warning me.

Hey

Put the clock black on the wall!

When the local populations starts to act a little strange.

Starts to make you giggle to yourself inside, and he'll ask you why you're laughing as he laughs along with you, you don't know but you both laughed so hard you cried,

Hey

Put the clock back on the wall!

5 comments:

rich schulman said...

Who put the white lightening in my pill box. Strange trip indeed. Talk about missing a whole album. Great sixties group that I'm glad resurfaced. Thanks Tina for
posting a great site.

TINA said...

Thank you for your comment it is greatly appreciated. You are a very creative soul like me. I can see from your style of writing. I'm very grateful to Bob Wence for introducing me to the Music of The E-Types. You are welcome for this site and I'm glad you are enjoying it as I am too. A huge thanks to Bob Wence and all members of The E-types for their fabulous and one of a kind Music.

Etypebob said...

Happy New Years Tina, You're E-types BlogSpot looks great! All the best in 09.
Bob

TINA said...

Happy New Year in 2009 to you Bob. Thank you for introducing me to the Music of The E-Types, your CD's, and also for your Autograph.

Creating this Blogspot has been a JOY for me and I love the Music of The E-Types.

You are a great singer and Rythmn Guitarist you should be so proud of your accomplishments as a Musician!

ROCK ON!

All The Best, Tina M.

TINA said...

PS. I hope that your band The E-Types will record more CD's in the future. Please keep me posted. I also think you're a very talented Film Producer Bob and have enjoyed watching "Space and Time" YOU are very talented Bob and I cherish your Music very much. I hope to be more like you one day when I grow up. LOL

I consider this Blogspot to be yours and mine not just belonging to me dear Bob.

ROCK ON!!! Thank you for being so wonderfully talented!

All The Best, Tina